Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Are you allowed to take your learners permit test when your 14...?

i have three months till my birthday but i want to take my learners permit before my birthday,


i know i want be able to get my actual permit till i turn 15 but can i take my test now?
Are you allowed to take your learners permit test when your 14...?
You can't take the test until you are 15
Are you allowed to take your learners permit test when your 14...?
No you have to wait just like everyone else.
Reply:No, sorry you must be 15 and in some states not until 1 month before your 16th birthday , even to only to take the test because when you go to take the test it's all computerized and you instantly get your permit on the spot. I,m 24 years old and just got my permit 6 mos ago and got my licence 3 mos ago. Some advice to, most people fail the first time, so make sure you read the drivers manual throughly, THEY WILL HAVE TRICK QUESTIONS!!!! these are what i failed the first time for even though i studied very hard. Memorize things like how far away do you have to park from a fire hydrant, %26amp; if your parked next to a curb up hill which way do you turn your wheels, or if your parkede downhill with no curb? Also know the catigories of the signs. One of my questions showed a pichure of a green highway sign, and asked what TYPE of sign is this:


A) informational


B) directional


C) guide


D) limit sign


this is kindof a trick question because it can be 3 of them the thing is, which one was it catagorised under in the book. go to


PENNDOT.com and they have practice tests on there and you can restudy the wrong answers you got , they will give you the right answers

floral

No comments:

Post a Comment