Sunday, March 14, 2010

Red Toyota Celica - Interior Ideas?

Hello there,


As you should know, Im just looking for some idea's on the interior for a red celica.


I would just like some advice on which colour(s) i should go for.


I was thinking black seat covers etc.


(Not looking to rip the actual interior to shreds yet.)


Would black be the safest colours to put into my car? I wanted to try animal print (zebra, leopard etc.) But didn't think that would look to good.


If you could throw some idea's my way that would be great =]
Red Toyota Celica - Interior Ideas?
Not sure what you mean by safest colour.





I prefer a darker colour interior for 2 reasons.





First off, I have a 4WD and it tends to get muddy and grubby and dark colours are far easier to clean.





Second, bright colours can reflect badly on the windsreen under the sun and make it hard to see through the window.





Celicas are a nice looking car and quite sporty. I would look around eBay and see if you can get a dash kit for it. They are normally made in a few colours, like Carbon Fibre, Woodgrain, Chorme, and possibly Red. Pick out a colour you like and instal it. Its a easy job.





You can also buy mats with red trim, black and red steeringwheels and gearknobs, lots of different seatcovers and bits like that.





If you want to spend a bit of time, take your door handles, window winders, door pockets etc off the door and spray them red using a vinyl spray.





You can also buy white dials for your speedo and dash gagues, and they look really effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment