Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What do I need to know to pass my driving test...?

I live in Florida and tomorrow I'm going to get my license...im 16...and I know I can pass the written part like the road rules and road signs cause I took that to get my permit but what do they test you on for the driving part? I already know that the DMV I'm gonig to is a closed course behind the building so I don't have to worry about other cars and everything.
What do I need to know to pass my driving test...?
Just try to stay calm(now its hard )but the person thats giving u the test is just anoter person.Just relax and do what u would do if u where driving by youre self.GOOD LUCK
What do I need to know to pass my driving test...?
I remember a fellow taking the test in Ft. Lauderdale, flunked the first time because he had the window open and put his arm on the door jamb, the second time he talked to much, he wised up on the third time. Don't make these simple mistakes.
Reply:Hi i just took my test like 3 months ago and the first thing they do is stand in front of your car and ask you to use your left %26amp; right turn signals, turn your lights on and then your high beams then turn lights off, then your winsheild wipers, honk horn then brake. B/C they want to make sure you know where these things are. Very first thing PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON if you don't you fail instantly. Then you begin the course%26lt; make sure even if there is no yellow lines in the road (some courses don't) still turn on the right side of the road and use signals and dont speed. Hold both hands on the steering wheel at 10 o'clock %26amp; 2 o'clock. After the instructor takes you around a few turns you will have to parralel park and you have 3 backups/forward only and if your car is not completly behind the oragee poles or you bump the poles you will fail. Then on my test he took me arount to the exit onto the main road for one stop light, if this happens make sure you stop completly behind the white line. And thats the whole test. It takes less then 10 minutes. And he will not even let you finish the test if you mess on certin rules like the ones i explained. So you will know right away. They usually will let you slide on some of the little things but it's best to just know them. Don't be too nervious Iwas and it made me shakey but luckliy I had a really nice instructor and he worked with me. Practice makes perfect!!! You can read more at www.penndot.com





GOOD LUCK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment