Sunday, March 14, 2010

What is the best site to find used semi's...tractor trailers...18 wheelers?

I just got my CDL to help my brother out during an operation he needed to have. I truly enjoyed driving his dump trucks...but now am interested in becoming an owner operator...and was wanting to do some research on used prices of used semi's. I'm not sure if they're just called Tractor Trailers or Semi's or what to search for? I guess I'm just looking for a good site like you would use for comparing and seeing what type of inventory is out there. I would prefer a used Pete...but not sure? Thanks!
What is the best site to find used semi's...tractor trailers...18 wheelers?
farmcountrytrader.com or wtspbl.com (the second one is mostly in the midwest) but other then that they have used truck mags. at truck stops, rest areas ect.


No comments:

Post a Comment